Sunday, December 9, 2018

mission spotlight

 “Spotlight” the beam of light coming from poppys torch missed me by an inch but sent the person next to me back to the start. There were three of us in the bush Juliet , Kiesha and I. We were hardly visible in the dark as we sat on the wet ground silently waiting for the spotter to leave.When the torch light was out of sight I checked if the other two were all right, when they both gave me a reassuring yes, I kept on moving.

Sundenly there was a snap and  I fell about one metre into the ground.As I tried to get out I hit my leg hard on a log that had fallen across the hole.The others came to my side at my little squeal of help but I kept on moving, my leg was bruised but when I was rested in my bed in my cabin at night it was worth it.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment